Jul 12, 2021
Leslie Bangamba shares her story with us today about her experiences with a household danger that she was unaware of but would have her racing to save her daughter after she collapsed on the floor without a known cause. Child safety advocacy is now a priority for Leslie, and it’s no wonder why. Hearing her story, and recognizing the dangers that lurk within my own home that I hadn’t even considered, made me thankful for the opportunity to have this conversation. We chat about awareness over fear, how to support a NICU/Sick Kids Parent, battery safety and checking your home.
Follow along with Leslie and her family at @LeslieBangamba on IG.
Get 15% of Glow Recipe with Code GLOWPAPAYA at glowrecipe.com. Please note offer ends 08/30/21 and excludes kits
Match with a licensed therapist when you go to talkspace.com and get $100 off your first month with the promocode PAPAYA
Go to loververy.com/papaya to receive free shipping
Produced by Dear Media